Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Round TUIT Round-Up Button Codes

Welcome to the Round TUIT Round-Up blog carnival! Read all about it here and then come back and get your button codes.

I've made 3 buttons for this carnival. Feel free to use any or all of them on your blog! Simply copy and paste the text in the scroll box to your sidebar or in your Round-Up post. Enjoy!

***Even though the Round TUIT Round-Up is over, I still like the button, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Who doesn't need another cool button with motivational properties on their blog? So, feel free to copy the button code below and get a Round TUIT of your very own!

One request: if you put a TUIT on your blog, leave a comment here with a link to your blog so I can come visit! We don't want any homesick TUITs out there!!! ***






2 comments:

strokeofliving said...

What a fun idea. Hey have you ever read a great book on procrastination called Eat that Frog by Bria Tracy?

Well I highly recommend it, its a quick read and very effective.

Unknown said...

I did put one on my blog and you are very welcome to check out my postings!
http://lintismom23.blogspot.com/